- Analog guitar compressor with optical system,
- Power Supply voltage range - 9-12V,
- Polarity Auto Detection - allows using either centre-positive or negative plarity on power supply,
- True Bypass - in OFF mode your instrument's original signal goes through, bypasses all electronics components,
- DC assistant protection against signal loss. If connected or the voltage is lower than 6V the effect is automatically switched to the "bypass" mode,
- DC Converter - Built-in voltage converter which increases voltage of effect's power supply to 24V. It guarantees very high sound's dynamic (headroom) and eliminates any problems related to active electronics installed in the guitar.
Power consumption: 40 mA (max),
I was lucky enough to be one of ther first people to get one of these amp heads, and I've been using it about a year.
This is one of the finest bass amplifiers money can buy. Hand-built by a genius in Poland, it's better than Mark Bass, better than Darkglass, better than Ampeg.
The Vandall 500 is a beast of a bass amp, it contains both a solid state and a valve preamp plus the ability to blend the two. You can go from gritty rock growl to clean Mark King pop and everything in between. It has a bass and treble boost and a sweepable mid that while increasing and decreasing the eq keeps the volume level. It doesn't saturate the tone of your bass, instead enhancing your axe rather than overpowering it. It also ways less than 6lbs, so it ahrdly breaks your back carrying between shows.
Last week, I had to use a friend's Ampeg SVT and 8x10 cab. I sounded dull and lifeless after a year with the Vandall.
Seriously. Get this.
I got this little cube with promo code, was unsure about meaning of this simple pedal effect, but video reviews convinced me and it was pretty good deal.
This thing can make even a bad guitar sound good with everything.
- LEVEL - overall effect volume,
- Character Switch - change between SOLID and TUBE effect,
- Compress (COMP) - bandwidth range of compressed sound adjustment, the sound can be compressed in the whole band, or only to a limited bandwidth (band-threshold)
- Punch - attack’s dynamics adjustment. Soft -fast attack / Sharp - slow attack
- Height - 55mm (2.17 in),
- Width - 96mm (3.78 in),
- Depth - 144mm (5.67 in),
- Weight - 0,2kg (0.44 lbs),
Meet the Tux
The TUX compressor is specially engineered for dynamic sound modification. It uses a passive, sound transparent optical system designed not to alter the original sound and making it virtually noiseless.
Improve your sound in simplest way
Tux operates in two different switch selectable modes:
SOLID - clean, pure sound, very dynamic with a distinctive punch
TUBE - compression characteristic for tube design. This option gives a harder compression and warmer sound.
The Tux Compressor is a pedal which you will really enjoy for it's excellent response, great dynamics and accuracy of sound. We have designed and built in, as standard, the internal voltage converter, which increases voltage of the power supply up to 24V eliminating any problems especially when working with active electronics installed in the guitar.
The 24V power conversion within the Tux pedal provides extra headroom offering even greater sound dynamic's and incomparable performance over traditional effects pedals powered by 9V. Tux uses standard power supplies ranging from 9 up to 12V.
Wojtek Pilichowski - soundcheck (part-1 SLAP)
Wojtek Pilichowski - soundcheck (part-2 FINGERS)
Best compressor on the market - very dynamic, great sound, and affordable.
Efekt Gitarowy Kompresor TUX
Works fine with a tube amp. Very good compression, sounds dynamic.